Orrin’s Goals Are Your Goals
Reposting this entry from August 2009. Are your goals really your own or are they just using Orrin’s goals?
Orrin has a new video up on his site where he explains the importance of goal setting. The only goals that I see being achieved, however are that of being a good, obedient TEAM member. Here are some choice quotes from the video:
- Don’t let any week go by that you haven’t set a goal for how many numbers that you are going to build into your team.
- Don’t let any month go by where you haven’t set a goal for how many tickets you are going to move to a seminar.
- Or what increase in your direct fulfillment CD of the weeks you are going to do.
- A leader has to have goals. If you don’t have goals, you are just going to accomplish the status quo.
- What are you going to do as far as building your direct fulfillment counts, your auto-ship counts.
- Influence is how many people are following you and your goals. How many people have bought into the goals?
- People do not buy into the goals until they buy into the leader. Are you the type of leader that has bought into your own goals, so that you can help people on your team buy into that goal and then play a part setting their own personal goals to help the overall team hit its goals.
The only goal that I see which has the possibility of bringing in money for the MonaVie TEAM distributor is how many of the distributor’s people who are on autoship. All of the other “goals” are clearly TEAM goals meant to fill the coffers of the Team kingpins.
Sadly, clearly many people have bought into the goals of Orrin Woodward and his TEAM kingpins. I wouldn’t have so much of a problem with his leadership training business if it resulted in more people having success. Yet that’s exactly the problem with most MLMs and most Systems; neither provides the level of financial benefit to the vast majority of people who are involved. Sure, there are a handful of people who benefit tremendously, but most people are left footing the bill.
Orrin closes the video by saying that there is going to be only one team that will be the fastest growing team in TEAM for 2009. He asks the viewer if it’s going to be his or her team. The answer is no; the only team that will grow is Orrin’s team.