No One Pays For Mentorship in LIFE – George Guzzardo
I read George Guzzardo’s latest post on “Community and Life Coaching” and did a big double-take when I read this line:
Another big plus is that no one pays for mentorship in LIFE. I can’t think of any business that offers one on one mentorship or coaching that doesn’t charge for it.
I can count dozens of ways you will pay for mentorship in LIFE:
- Pay for CDs produced by the TEAM leadership
- Pay for books selected by the TEAM leadership
- Pay for tools — created by the TEAM leadership — to use and hand out to prospects
- Pay for Open tickets to hear the teachings of TEAM leaders
- Pay for TEAM Casts to watch the teachings of TEAM leaders
- Pay for Major Function tickets to hear the TEAM leadership
- Pay for hotels — selected by the TEAM leadership — when you go to a Major Function in another city
- Pay for gas to drive everywhere while building your business.
- Pay with your time to attend all of these events
- Pay for food late at night during those Night Owl sessions at Denny’s with the TEAM leadership
- Pay with your mental faculties as you get brainwashed by TEAM/LIFE
- Pay $130 just to get started on your leadership journey — as directed by the TEAM leadership
Orrin Woodward himself says that you will pay in LIFE:
New members of LIFE can get started own their own business for under $150 which includes the first leadership materials. Through investing as little as $50 per month for personal development, he is fully qualified for bonuses.
According to Ex-TEAM members, you will pay dearly for all of these things in order to get “mentorship” from the leaders in TEAM/LIFE.
This post by Guzzardo is another reason why I feel that LIFE is a LIE.
Readers – What are other ways you will be made to pay for “mentorship” in TEAM/LIFE?