Seriously, How Was The Last Major Function Life Changing?
Do whatever it takes to get there, it will be life changing!
I’ve read or heard variations on this quote for many years, and I still struggle to identify what’s really life changing about these major functions.
Here are some questions that LIFE TEAM members should ask of their upline before, during, and after the Major Function in Columbus, Ohio, from October 21-23, 2011:
- What happens to a TEAM member’s standing in TEAM or LIFE if s/he choose not to stay on MonaVie auto-ship?
- How will tools be differentiated between LIFE and TEAM?
- Now that the tools have PV (points) assigned to them, will one get bonuses back on the tools purchased at the Columbus Major Event? Or does one have to wait until LIFE starts on 11/1/11 before making money on tools purchases?
- Will there be any duplication of material between LIFE and TEAM? Surely people don’t want to pay twice for the same information.
- What do the leaders say about the calculated 95% loss rate in the LIFE compensation plan?
I hope TEAM members don’t forget what they’ve been hearing and doing for the past three years. Wasn’t MonaVie supposed to change everyone’s life on TEAM for the better?
I hope they look in the mirror and realize that every major function is advertised as a life changing event, yet none truly live up to the hype.
There are very few things that I agree with Orrin Woodward, but one of them is that change does come from within. I will argue, however, that one does not need to spend $50 or $500/month on LIFE tools to tell me that. There’s plenty of free material on the Internet or in the library to help improve one’s finances, fitness or the rest of LIFE’s 8F’s.
Readers: What other questions should LIFE TEAM members ask their upline at this week’s function?