One Million Page Views
The site crossed the one million total page views threshold today!
What started as a simple blog detailing my personal MLM experience has expanded to become a community site for many people to share their own stories. Far too often, people leave MLMs with embarrassment and shame; they think that it was their fault they did not succeed in “the business” when in fact the complete opposite is true.
The site’s focused has certainly changed since its inception in mid-2008. Today, there is a strong emphasis on revealing the deceptive and unethical business practices of MLMs and their training organizations such as MonaVie, TEAM (now known as LIFE Training), and LIFE. For instance, with community help, we’ve shown that not all that glitters is gold in the TEAM/LIFE world. Here’s a brief recap of some of the things we’ve accomplished together:
- Bankruptcy documents on three TEAM/LIFE Round Table members.
- Foreclosure proceedings on an RT and Policy Council member.
- The anonymous blogging exploits of TEAM/LIFE Founder Orrin Woodward.
- Shameless re-packaging of old tools (or just the case the tools come in!).
- The use of sham awards to promote their business interests.
- Shady stacking techniques that got Orrin Woodward and company kicked out of Amway/Quixtar.
- Detailed timelines outlining the deception and lies told by Orrin Woodward and his compatriots in TEAM/LIFE/MonaVie
While reaching one million total page views is nice, it’s not a true measure of success for this blog. For me, success is hearing from readers how the information on this site saved them from a manipulative cult or from making a terrible business decision.