Ex-TEAM Q&A Questions to Answer
Former TEAM members have been submitting stories of their experiences with TEAM Amway/Quixtar/MonaVie/LIFE. Check them out:
- Heather’s “Just Came To” Ex-TEAM Q&A
- Ex-TEAM Q&A: Former Turbo 25 P.J. Talks About His Recent Departure
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Susan Lovelace TEAM/LIFE Statement
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Memory Lame
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Out in PA TEAM/LIFE Statement
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Jackie Frey’s TEAM/LIFE Statement
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Soon2BOut
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: I QUIT (and glad I did)
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Glad to be Free of the LIFE TEAM
- Ex-TEAM Reader Q&A: Katie
After reading these, does your TEAM story sound familiar? If so, consider sharing your story by participating in the Ex-TEAM Questions and Answers Series. Send me an email with your responses to the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about your situation prior to joining TEAM?
- How were you approached to join TEAM?
- What attracted you to TEAM?
- At the time you joined, what MLM company was TEAM aligned with? For instance, what products were you trying to sell?
- How much money was told she could/would make and in what time frame (or implied)?
- Did they entice you with what they were making?
- Was their promises of passive, residual, ongoing income promoted?
Working The Business
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, how hard would you say you worked the system?
- Did you attend all the weekly meetings?
- Did you attend all the monthly seminars?
- Did you attend all the quarterly Major Functions?
- Did you ever miss any meeting? If so, for what reason?
- With all this time spent in meetings, when did you go out and prospect people?
- What places did you go to do your prospecting?
- How much time did you spend working your business each week? Include time spent at meetings and prospecting.
- Were you aware of websites or individuals critical to TEAM?
- What was your opinion of the critics?
- How did you become aware of websites or individuals critical to TEAM? Did they criticize the critics from stage at every seminar and or just behind the scenes?
- Did you shun people who didn’t join TEAM?
- Were the people you now hung out with just TEAM members?
- What did you do outside of your TEAM business? For instance, sporting activities, date nights, volunteer work, etc.
Concerns About The Business
- When you joined, did you know that the TEAM leadership made a substantial amount of money from the sale of tools (tapes, CD’s, marketing materials) and function tickets?
- During your time, did TEAM join another MLM company or start selling other company’s products? If so, how was this change communicated? Did you have any problems or concerns regarding this transition?
- When did you start having doubts about the effectiveness of TEAM and the business opportunity
- Do you know your group’s attrition rate? Upline and downline groups.
- How many were ‘on system’ (and got off) out of total numbers in group during your time in TEAM?
- What finally pushed you over the edge and made you quit TEAM?
- Conservatively, how much money did you spend as part of TEAM?
- How much time did you ultimately spend on the business?
- If you knew about the public records of some of the TEAM leadership — bankruptcies, strategic defaults, and foreclosures — would this have hasten your departure from TEAM?
- What did you do with all of the tools that you purchased?
- Given the choice to join TEAM again, would you do it?
- What lessons did you learn from your TEAM experience?
- What advice would you give to people who have left TEAM?
- What advice would you give to current TEAM members?
- Any last words?