LIFE Policies and Procedures, Signup and Compensation Plan Documents
When entering into a business contract, it’s critical to understand what you’re getting yourself into before signing on the dotted line. With LIFE TEAM, it’s especially important, as there are several clauses in the Policies and Procedures document which are very eyebrow-raising. There may be pressure to sign up right away, but do yourself a favor and take these LIFE TEAM documents to an unbiased attorney to read.
Without further ado, I give you the following documents:
- LIFE Policy and Procedures
- LIFE Compensation Plan
- LIFE – Independent Member Application and Agreement
- LIFE Product Registration Form
- Team Training System Form – 8-15-11 US
- TEAM Tool Price List 8-30-11
As others have been pointing out in the comments here, the Policies and Procedures document is worth reading very closely. I want to highlight the following two sections:
126.96.36.199- Responding to Negative Posts
Do not converse with one who places a negative post against you, other independent Members, or LIFE. Report negative posts to the Company at corpsupport@the-life- business.com. Responding to such negative posts often simply fuels a discussion with someone carrying a grudge that does not hold themselves to the same high standards as LIFE, and therefore damages the reputation and goodwill of LIFE.
I guess we won’t be seeing many LIFE Members on this site anymore. Failure to follow the rules set forth by LIFE may result in a complete termination of your membership (and redistribution of your downline). Doesn’t that sound familiar? It’s simply codifying what ex-TEAM members have been saying for months and years now.
9.2- Disciplinary Sanctions
The Company may, in its discretion, take one or more of the following actions if a Member violates the Agreement or any common law duty, including but not limited to any applicable duty of loyalty; engages in any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or unethical business conduct relating to the Member’s LIFE business; or commits any act or omission that, in the sole discretion of the Company, may damage the Company’s reputation or goodwill (such damaging act or omission need not be related to the Member’s LIFE business):
• Issue a written warning or admonition;
• Require the Member to take immediate corrective measures;
• Impose a fine, which may be withheld from bonus and commission checks;
• Withhold one or more bonus and commission checks;
• Suspend the Member’s Agreement for one or more pay periods;
• Permanently or temporarily revoke or reduce the current and/or lifetime rank of a Member (which may subsequently be achieved again by the Member);
• Transfer or removal of some or all of a Member’s downline Members from his or her Downline Organization.
• Terminate the Member’s Agreement;
• Suspend and/or terminate the Member’s LIFE website or website access;
• Take any other measure allowed under the Agreement or by law.
LIFE may withhold from a Member all or part of the Member’s bonuses and commissions during the period that LIFE is investigating any conduct described above in this Section 9.2. If a Member’s Agreement is terminated, bonuses and commissions withheld during the investigation period will be deemed not to have been earned and owed, and the Member will not be entitled to recover them.
Get on the wrong side of these policies and procedures (or piss off Orrin Woodward), and oh boy, are you in for a world of hurt!
Prospective LIFE members will be wise to read these documents very carefully, as there are several sections that should give one pause. The LIFE you sign up for might not be the life you want ultimately!