LIFE TEAM Primer
Here’s a quick primer on LIFE TEAM for the uninitiated. If you are exploring the LIFE TEAM opportunity, make sure you get all of the facts, both pro and con, before making a decision.
Note: This information was collected by reader @webelieved, based on the information contained on this website. Some corrections have been made for clarity.
1. Educate yourself on how to tell the difference between direct sales companies vs pyramid schemes.
2. Read what Forbes and the Salt Lake Tribune have to say about Orrin Woodward (and MonaVie)
3. Read how Orrin and Life Team leaders are gaming Google search by creating clone blogs to hide information from prospects and followers.
4. Learn how you might be promised to have people in your business when you sign up or how they may be using your registration to sign others up above you.
5. Study the LIFE compensation plan analysis and decide if you think it is ethical.
6. Study the Policies and Procedures of LIFE’s contract before you sign it
See if you really have residual income as implied, or if LIFE can take it away whenever it wants. Learn that LIFE TEAM leaders have in fact taken promised residual, pipeline, passive income from big leaders they promoted, were on CD’s, that built huge communities and did the work for years! Also learn that even after you quit or they steal your money, Team can still hold you to their contract, drag you into arbitration and gag you and you have no rights as a distributor. Read carefully and take it to an attorney for advice before you sign it.
7. Read about TEAM Policy Council members George and Jill Guzzardo’s foreclosure proceedings reported only a few months ago, along with his questionable response.
Read also about a TEAM Round Table member’s home foreclosure in 2010:
8. Read about the Cullens, Hubers, Darkangelos recent bancruptcy filings. These are current/former Round Table members on TEAM LIFE.
9. Find out that a lot of Round Table leaders with very large groups, Pastor Dickie and his family including TEAM CEO and office workers left Orrin and company.
There are thousands of comments and stories on this post and throughout the blog from dozens of former TEAM members.
10. Learn why Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady’s Leadership Guru Status had voter fraud written all over it. Also read about how the IAB, which awarded Orrin Top Leader status, was shut down by the FTC at the end of 2012
Also learn how they got to be “best selling authors” pre-selling their leadership book to thousands in their downline and then sending it down on system.
11. Read the disturbing Qrush blog.
Alleged to be Orrin’s when there was an anonymous blogging campaign against Amway critics. Read Orrin’s response the same day, to this allegation. His response was reported to be watered down on his TEAM/LIFE blog for his followers.
12. Research the history of Orrin Woodward and his history in Team of Destiny, Team, Team Monavie, now LIFE Team.
Ask yourself why does he keep changing his name and keep MLM hopping?
13. Research Commercial Cults and Steve Hassan’s site Freedom of Mind
Search for info on AMO’s where Orrin’s system came from and the BITE MODEL and decide if any of it rings true to anything you are seeing. Thought reform is a dangerous thing and not something to be taken lightly. Everyone is susceptible to it, and it is not easily recognized. It puts you in bondage mentally and when you are under its influence you cannot see it and do not know it. But others outside the group can see it.
14. Why has Orrin Woodward and his top leaders registered hundreds of companies
It has come to our attention that Orrin Woodward has registered dozens (confirmed) or hundreds (purported) of companies in various states such as Florida and Nevada.
Here is a short list:
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager SIGNATURE MANAGEMENT TEAM, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager CREATIVE INSIGHT GROUP, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager INTERACTIVE BUSINESS TEAM, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager PRESTIGE POWER ASSOCIATES, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager CHAMPION NETWORK, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager AESTHETIC IMPACT, LLC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE, LLC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD Manager AMAZING ENERGY GROUP, LLC Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST SKY SCOPE TEAM, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST SYNERGY GLOBAL SYSTEMS, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST COLONIAL LAKE, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST AMERICAN RESULTS VENTURES, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST FAR EAST BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST CLASSIC TEAM MANAGEMENT, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST BUOY ACTION HOLDINGS, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST INTUITIVE MASTERY, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST POINT OF CONVERGENCE, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST APEX INSIGHT, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST PRUDENT RELIEF CENTER, INC. Nevada
- ORRIN WOODWARD DPST SUMMIT WAVE CONCEPT, INC. Nevada
What is the ultimate purpose of this?
15. Read how the TEAM leadership screwed over former TEAM Round Table members John and Melanie Morgan.
16. Read how the TEAM leadership screwed over former TEAM Round Table members Mark and Raquel Peters
17. Learn from ex-TEAM members and readers about their TEAM experiences.
18. Read our analysis of the LIFE IDS and see if it is a good business opportunity
19. Read about TEAM/LIFE Policy Council Member Bill Lewis and his Delinquent Property Taxes
Keep your circle of friends and family close. Ask loved ones outside the group for their opinions on this to get clear, unbiased feedback. Listen to the people that love you the most, family, friends, kids, spouses and take their advice. They have no financial interest or ulterior motive, if they are not in the group. They love you. They will give you the most unbiased opinions that are in your best interest in the long run. They are not trying to steal your dreams or being ignorant.
Please do your due diligence and research before investing your time and money into something you may not be so proud of in the future. And hey if you feel comfortable after due diligence, have at it. But, doesn’t it make sense to learn from other people’s mistakes? Isn’t that what Orrin always says?